Monday, January 17, 2011

Why quotes

Quotes are there to inspire us, especially when we are feeling down or need little lifting up. Quotes are like good friends that gives an inspiration to make us feel better just in time to get going and deal with life's issues that we all face.

Why do you like quotes? This site is all about quotes and empowering you to feel better.

If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes.
St. Clement of Alexandra

There is only one person who could ever make you happy, and that person is you.
David Burns, Intimate Connections

Never letting the competition define you. Instead, you have to define yourself based on a point of view you care deeply about. -Tom Chappel
“To the dull mind all nature is leaden. To the enlightened mind the whole world sparkles and burns.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
“When I give, I give myself.” – Walt Whitman
It was a high counsel that I once heard given to a young person, “Always do what you are afraid to do.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson
“I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live by the light that I have. I must stand with anybody that stands right, and stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wrong.” Abraham Lincoln


Check out more at inspirational quotes and how to find success quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment