Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Life quotes 3

The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
Mark Twain

A man’s dying is more a survivor’s affair than his own.
Thomas Mann

Death is to stop sinning suddenly.
Unknown author

The fear of death is the most unjustified of all fears, for there's no risk of accident for someone who's dead.
Albert Einstein

We should always have our boots on, and be ready to leave.
Montaigne

There is no cure for birth and death unless to enjoy the interval.
George Santayana

People travel to wonder at the height of the mountains, at the huge waves of the seas, at the long course of the rivers, at the vast compass of the ocean, at the circular motion of the stars, and yet they pass by themselves without wondering.
St. Augustine

I will not die an unlived life. I will not live in fear of falling or
catching fire. I choose to inhabit my days, to allow my living to open me, to make me less afraid, more accessible, to loosen my heart until it becomes a wing, a torch, a promise. I choose to risk my significance; to live so that which comes to me as seed goes to the next as blossom and that which comes to me as blossom, goes on as fruit.
Dawna Markova

Don't ask yourself what the world needs; ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.
Howard Thurman


Check out more at inspirational quotes and how to live best life quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment